10.05.2011

Day 105

Yeah it was Wednesday and I didn't weigh in.  Like I said in yesterdays post I was thinking about not weighing myself until next Monday.  Well I decided to go with that game plan.  I like weighing myself every other day, however the up and down between a few pounds is a killer to see.  I will give a run at this for a week or two and see how it turns out.  I'm still going to be posting a new blog every day recapping that days journey. 

Today started off with a "free" iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts.  I love those punch cards, 7th one is free!  After picking up my coffee I made a Home Depot run to pick up a new sprinkler, grass seed and some starter fertilizer.  Its been a few days since the grass was scalped down to next to nothing so today was the day the seed went down.  The nice part is we don't have a ton of grass and its only in the backyard, so I only needed one small bag and it only took about 30 minutes to complete.  The next challenge will be keeping the birds away. 

There was still a few slices of pizza left over and everyone knows that I don't like to waste food, especially when its pizza.  I got back to work after lunch and stayed busy up till it was time to get ready for the Dbacks game.  Since its a playoff game, there is no press lounge food.  However they do offer up some pre made sandwich's for everyone.  I went with the turkey and cheese.  By the time I got home I was still hungry so I had a bowl of Raisin Bran.  Cereal late at night is awesome.  As for the game, well it was AWESOME!  The Dbacks needed to win in order to stay alive and keep this awesome season going.  Four home runs (1 grand slam) & 10 runs later and we are heading to Milwaukee for game 5.  Go Dbacks!

Today was great just because of the dbacks win.  

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Iced Coffee
  • Lunch:  Slice of pizza (1)
  • Afternoon Snack:  Crackers
  • Dinner:  Turkey sandwich
  • After Dinner Snack:  Bowl of Raisin Bran
  • Exercise:  Yard work (if that counts)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C+

1 comment:

  1. That WAS an awesome game Bryan...Go DBACKS!! I hope you had fun at the game and I hope they win :)

    ReplyDelete