10.14.2011

Day 114: 230 pounds

I guess it goes as figures that I didn't drop any weight since Wednesday based on what I ate yesterday (Thursday).  However the good news is I didn't gain either.  I took today off so no work from home, just relaxing with the family.  I had a doctors appointment at 830 (normal checkup) and didn't want to eat anything before hand just in case they needed to do blood work.  I have not taken my blood pressure medicine in a long time mainly because I didn't like the side affect it gave me (dry cough).  It sucked.  Yeah I could have gone in and got a new kind, but I have been lazy.  However I knew that with going on a diet and getting more exercise I might not need it anymore.  Well I wont lie, I was worried what it was going to be and what the doctor was going to say.  Well it was 120 over 80....perfect!  Looks like my change in diet and exercise has worked!  He said to keep an eye on it and if it starts to increase then I can go back to taking it.  No thanks!  After my appointment I had to go pick up some milk.  Dawn told me it was on smoking sale at Albertsons this week.  This was great news because Albertsons is in the same parking lot as Dunkin Donuts.  Coffee time! 

We all hung out at home and were nice and lazy today.  So lunch was a frozen pizza we all shared.  I love those kind of days, simple and easy!  Come early evening Dawn sent me to Safeway with a list and pile of coupons.  She was cooking dinner tonight and needed a few things and figured since I was going to Safeway I could get their sales/coupon things for the week.  I got a bunch of stuff and saved $40, so only spending $30 total.  When I got home the house smelt amazing.  She was cooking Parmesan crusted chicken breasts with some seasoned roasted potatoes and broccoli.  It was amazing!  I could not stop talking about it all night, seriously one of the best tasting meals I have had in a long time.  I cant wait for her to make it again. 

After dinner we told the kids they could get ice cream from the new local neighbor ice cream shop.  It was the same place we went the other night.  They have dollar scoops the month of October.  I couldn't say no and got one scoop of their Coconut Pineapple.  It was so good!  When we got home and both girls were already sleeping in the car so we put them to bed and watched a movie.  No exercise tonight, it was in house date night. 

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Iced Coffee
  • Lunch:  Frozen Pizza Slice (2)
  • Dinner:  Parmesan Chicken, Roasted Potatoes & Broccoli
  • Dessert:  Coconut Pineapple Ice Cream (1 Scoop)
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  230 pounds (same as previous weigh in)
  • Grade:  C+

No comments:

Post a Comment