10.16.2011

Day 116

It was just another Sunday!  I don't feel like writing much so I will keep this short and to the point.  I woke up early and went golfing with Dawn's dad, brother and uncle (shot an 80).  Our tee time was at 640am so on my way to the course I stopped and got an ice coffee.  Whats better than coffee and a golf on a early Sunday morning?  Nothing! 

After golf I came home and watched some football.  I was hungry so we all heated up some Pretzel Dogs.  That's a hot dog wrapped in soft pretzel for those that are lost.  It was good.  After eating that I just sat around and did nothing productive.  I did snack a little bit here and there on some chips.  When your watching football its hard to say no. 

Dinner was spaghetti with Italian sausage, garlic bread and broccoli.  Oh yeah that means leftovers for me!  After dinner the kids of course wanted ice cream.  Dawn took Brady and Lily to our new favorite place and brought me home one scoop (pineapple/coconut). 

Next came clean up the house, sit on the couch and watch some TV.  Oh and write this blog.  So that's about it for today.  Pretty easy and simple.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Iced Coffee
  • Lunch:  Pretzel Dog
  • Afternoon Snack:  Chips (just a few)
  • Dinner:  Spaghetti, Broccoli & Garlic Bread
  • Dessert:  Ice Cream (1 scoop)
  • Exercise:  Golf??
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C+

No comments:

Post a Comment