10.27.2011

Day 127

It was a very busy day for me today.  Not only did I have a ton of work to do, but it was Thursday meaning its cleaning day.  On top of all that I had Lily home sick again.  So of course to get the day started I had to get an iced coffee in me.  Works every time!  Normally on Thursdays I will get all the cleaning done between 10am-12pm, or in that ballpark.  I have found that getting it all done during the week makes for a much easier and laid back weekend.  Plus the house is normally empty so it goes quicker.  However today was a it different.  I had a ton of work so I cleaned the house little by little as I found time.  I think I started around 11am and put the final touches on it around 4pm.  Talk about multitasking! 

Of course between work and cleaning I found time to get some food in my system.  Lunch was quick and easy as I heated up the left overs from dinner last night.  I did manage to get a few small snacks in as well, on top of lots of water!  Before picking up Charlie I looked at the "meal plan" list Dawn left for us.  Tonight it said "pickup/take out"!  This was perfect as I didn't want to cook anything because that meant I had more cleaning to do.  No thanks!  So after picking up Charlie the kids decided on Wendy's for dinner.  I think they only picked that because they know they have frosty's.  Of all the fast food joints, Wendy's is my favorite because of their grilled chicken wrap.  I got two of those and that was it.  No fries, soda or frosty for me.

After dinner came a little more work and some baseball watching.  I will say what a great game!  Not the outcome I wanted, but none the less an amazing game!  Texas will get their title tomorrow.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Iced Coffee
  • Lunch:  Leftover Meat & Pasta meal
  • Afternoon Snack:  Grapes & String Cheese
  • Dinner:  Grilled Chicken Wrap (2)
  • Exercise:  House cleaning (2.5 hours)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B+

1 comment: