10.26.2011

Day 126: 231 pounds

I weighed myself this morning and was down a pound and half from Monday.  I will take it as its back in the right direction on where I need to be.  It really stinks to know that I was once at 226 pounds (62 days ago when I left for Vegas), and have gone back up a few pounds.  However I'm using that as motivation to get back down.  I wont let the "weight" win!  The good news is I'm far away from where I once peaked at.

Lily was not feeling that good today so she stayed home with me.  She was such a good girl and allowed me to get some work done.  Come lunch time she wanted to share some chicken nuggets and I couldn't let her down so we dug in.  After lunch came more celery and peanut butter, but just for me.  In case your wondering it was chunky peanut butter.  Yeah that's the only kind that matters!  Getting little chunks of peanuts mixed in with the creaminess is simply brilliant!  Its really starting to turn into a favorite snack of mine.  Its quick, easy and somewhat healthy.  I have enough peanut butter to last a few years (thanks Dawn), but do need more celery.  Cheap! 

Come dinner time Brady headed to the "list" Dawn left us that had dinners outlined for the week.  Tonight was...brace yourself....Chef Boyardee Ravioli, Hot Pockets and String Cheese!  Yes that is no typo.  She must have forgot this is a family house not a frat house!  So I scratched that and made a Velveeta Cheese Skillet meal and mixed in some veggies.  It was a big hit.  Not to say that mini raviolis and hot pockets wouldn't be =).

After dinner came game time for Brady.  It was an awesome game with them winning 13-5.  He got the start at pitcher and only 13 pitches to get out of the inning.  He walked one, got a ground out and then two strike outs.  As for hitting, he was 2-4 (triple & single), 2 runs, 1 RBI and a strike out.  Great game buddy!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel
  • Lunch:  Chicken Nuggets with my Princess
  • Afternoon Snack:  Celery with Peanut Butter
  • Dinner:  Meat & Pasta Skillet meal and some mixed veggies
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B+

1 comment: