10.13.2011

Day 113

It was an ok day for me, not bad but not a super duper great day either.  That's ok I cant be perfect everyday!  However it still was still good.  After dropping the girls off Dawn wanted a cup of the oatmeal from McDonald's, so Brady and I swung thru and picked one up.  I did have to add a coffee to the order in order to make it complete.  McDonald's coffee is not just for old people, its actually really good.  Good as Dunkin, umm not even close but its still good.  Tha was breakfast

We had sandwich's for lunch, not via the store deli and our house, but Jason's Deli.  Brady and I went to pick them up for the 3 of us.  I went with Pastrami and Swiss on wheat.  Talk about a good sandwich, and throw in the pickle spear and you have yourself a quality lunch.  Probably not the best, but still better then a greasy burger. 

Dinner is where it went a bit downhill.  When we picked up the girls we had to go drive around and scope out some places where Dawn could do a photo shoot for her friends brother and family.  They want some family holiday photos taken next month, so Dawn is on a mission to find the right place.  So after driving around for over an hour and having Charlotte screaming for food we had to make it a McDonald's dinner night.  I went with their Chicken Sandwich that compares to the Chick-Fil-A Original.  It was not as good (Chick-Fil-A rules), but it was still good and I would get it again sometimes.  Just not anytime soon as I can only allow myself to eat McDonald's every once in a blue moon!

It was my running night so I headed out for a little jog.  My feet and knees were still feeling a little weak so I did plenty of walking tonight.  I just wanted to get out and do something so I could stayed focused.  It was another nice night so I didn't mind at all being out there. 

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Coffee
  • Lunch:  Pastrami Sandwich with Pickle
  • Afternoon Snack:  Beef Jerky
  • Dinner:  McDonald's Chicken Sandwich & Fries =(
  • Exercise:  Run/Walk (30 minutes)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C-

2 comments:

  1. Rick actually likes McD's coffee better than DD's....but NOTHING compares to a Chick-Fil-A sandwich! You're making me hungry and we still don't have them here...love ya, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont worry, you ran off that Chicken sandwich..I agree, I Love Macs Coffee....Dad

    ReplyDelete