10.24.2011

Day 124: 232 pounds

Back to work and back on track with my diet and exercise.  I decided to pass on coffee this morning for the first time in a while.   Boy was that a mistake!   By mid day the caffeine withdrawal was killing me as I had one of the worst headaches ever.  I don’t think I can deal with that again, so it’s back to coffee I go!
Dawn made cottage cheese and noodles; yes I said cottage cheese and noodles for dinner.  Her mom makes it and it’s another huge favorite of ours.  Mix in some green beans and some rolls and your all set.  Trust me and try it.  Brady had a game tonight so there was no time for exercising. 
Daily Recap:
·         Breakfast:  Cereal
·         Lunch:  Cheese Crisp & Grapes
·         Dinner:  Cottage Cheese & Noodles with green beans and rolls.
·         Exercise:  n/a
·         Weight:  232 pounds
·         Grade:  B+

2 comments:

  1. You never mention eating fruit of vegetables (raw or otherwise). If you like them, carrots, string beans and celery can be a really good snack. Are they on your diet? You drink plenty of water? We really want to see you succeed! Love, Marie

    ReplyDelete