10.07.2011

Day 107

***I just noticed that I didn't publish this post last night.  Sorry about that.  Here's what I had to say.

I love Fridays!  Not only is the week over, but you don't have to think about work for two days.  Plus this time of year is the best if your a sports fan, with baseball playoffs, college football and NFL football.  After taking Brady to school I went and got an ice coffee.  Its becoming something that I have to have in my system in order to get going.  Maybe I'm at that age now where coffee is a required item every morning.  I love it so I will take it! 

After getting home I got to work but didn't have a ton on my plate.  I took the extra free time and went out to start cleaning my garages.  I love having a clean garage, however with the summer heat there is no way I'm stepping foot in there when it feels like 150 degrees  But our temperature has been in the 70's the past few days, so it was a perfect day to get out side and putz around. 

Brady had a half day of school and we were planning to go see our new niece.  It was going to be the first time that I and the kids were going to meet her, so we all couldn't wait.  Lily was counting down the minutes until Brady got out of school knowing it was when we could go see baby Carsyn.  So the second we got there I quickly grabbed her and didn't let go until it was time for her to eat.  She is so beautiful!  You forget how little a newborn is and that 6 pounds feels like nothing in your arms.  Brady and Lily got to hold her and they loved every second of it.  Brady even said "mom can we have another one, I like holding babies".  We both replied with "then you can come over here and hold her whenever you want".  While we were there we watched the Dbacks game and unfortunately watched them lose and their season come to an end. 

The day ended with a baseball game for Brady.  They lost, but he played good going 2-3 with an RBI.  As for my eating, it was ok.  Its been a rough and busy week so my head has not been in the game. 

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Iced Coffee
  • Lunch:  2 Cheeseburgers (McDonald's)
  • Dinner:  Leftover Mini Chimi (1) & Mexican Rice
  • After Dinner Snack:  Popcorn (Brady's game)
  • Exercise:  none
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C+

No comments:

Post a Comment