10.11.2011

Day 111

It was a good day for me making it two days in a row where I have been happy with my results.  I don't have much to share about my day because it was pretty boring.  The biggest thing I did that wasn't work related was taking Brady and Lily to the dentist.  Other than that it was a boring day of just work. 

Lucky for me the kids dentist office is just down the road from Dunkin Donuts meaning iced coffee for breakfast.  Awesome!  We still had some left over salad from last night so I got to enjoy that for lunch.  You see normally after dinner its my job to clean everything up and do the dishes.  Because of this I'm able to save the leftovers.  If it was up to Dawn they would go in the trash as she is not a fan.  So last night I made sure to save the little bit we had left so I could have it today.  I will say that it was just as good, if not better a day old.  As for dinner, that was a home cooked meal....spaghetti!  We still have not made a dent in all the spaghetti sauces we have in the pantry.  That's a good thing because I love spaghetti night!  After dinner we all had a piece of this yogurt cheesecake pie we got at Costco.  Its not normal cheesecake, but tastes like it however is made from yogurt.  So one little piece with the family would be ok with me. 

After everything was cleaned up and Charlotte was in bed I went out running.  It felt so good outside that it made running easy. 

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Iced Coffee
  • Morning Snack:  Crackers (few)
  • Lunch:  Asian Chicken Salad (leftover)
  • Afternoon Snack:  Grapes
  • Dinner:  Spaghetti, Corn and Garlic Bread
  • Desert:  Yogurt Cheesecake Pie (1 small piece)
  • Exercise:  Running (20 minutes)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  A

1 comment:

  1. Good job Bryan, .. Nothing better then left overs. Especially "basgettiy" Youre being tough with running awesome.You go "Rocky"

    ReplyDelete