10.28.2011

Day 128: 230 pounds

What another crazy and busy day it was for me today!  Friday's should be easy and non stressful, well not this one.  The pile of work I had yesterday rolled over into today.  Friday's the girls don't go to the sitters so getting that work done with no interruptions was not an option.  On top of that Lily was still not feeling good and I had decided it was time to make a Doctors Apt.  The boiling point was the round of throw up last night mixed in with her yelling that her ear hurt.  When they say their ear hurts, its a no brainier, time for the doctors.  The good news is I was down another pound since Wednesday! 


Charlie went down for a nap around 10:30am allowing me to get some work done in a quiet house (Lily was playing in her room).  Today was also the day Dawn got home, so that made things easier come the time I had to get Lily to the doctors.  Mixed in among all of this was me having to eat some food.  The nice thing about being busy like this is you don't really thing about food, you just go go go.  So my breakfast and lunch we easy quick meals at home.  However then came dinner!  We had some guests over so it was Friday pizza and wing night while watching game 7 of the World Series.  I have the rest of the weekend to make up for what I ate tonight, and I plan on doing just that. 


Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel & Coffee
  • Morning Snack:  Celery & Peanut Butter
  • Lunch:  Frozen Lean Gourmet meal
  • Dinner:  Pizza & Wings =(
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  230 pounds (down 1 pound)
  • Grade:  F

No comments:

Post a Comment