10.03.2011

Day 103: 230 pounds

I was not that happy this morning with seeing the 230 number again.  However based on the weekend I had with date night, etc its to be expected.  During the week I'm very strong and stick to my guns when it comes to eating and exercise.  However my weekends have been where I'm getting killed.  I need to change up my game plan and attack the weekends different.  I can do it!

As for the rest of today, well it wasn't bad until dinner time!  My breakfast and lunch were simple and easy, however dinner was a different story.  See one of my life long best friends (Donny) is moving away.  They have decided to give it a run in Iowa as that's where his wife is from and still has tons of family.  They leave this weekend, so before they left we wanted to host a dinner night with them and the Trurans.  We ordered pizza's and wings and made a fresh salad.  All the kids ran around and played so good with each other while the girls talked and the guys watched the football & baseball games.  I know I should not be stuffing my face with pizza and wings, however for this type of thing I wanted to be myself and enjoy the last bit of time with my buddies.  My diet can be put on hold for a night and resume tomorrow. 

So overall it was still a good day.  Yes my weight was up, my eating was bad, but what made it good was the time I got to spend with my  buddies and their families.  I told Donny that life long friends never go away regardless of where they live.  He will continue to be one of my closest friends even from Iowa!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Honey & Oats Bar
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast and Wheat Thins
  • Afternoon Snack:  Crackers
  • Dinner:  Pizza, wings, salad (bad, bad, bad)
  • Exercise:  Mopped the entire house, but that's about it
  • Weight:  230 pounds (up 3 pounds since previous weigh in)
  • Grade: F

No comments:

Post a Comment