10.04.2011

Day 104

I'm happy its a new day and yesterday is behind me.  I ate bad, but it was all for a good cause!  I started this morning off with a bagel and coffee and it got me going full speed!  I think just walking in and smelling the coffee got me going.  Oh how I love my coffee! 

Around 11am we got a call from Ashley that she was going to the hospital to have her baby today.  This was great news.  However it also meant that I was on my own for the rest of the day with the kids.  I also watched Aidyn this afternoon so I was a busy man.  Let me give you the run down.  Charlie was at home again today fighting what is called Croup.  Its affects her voice and gives her this cough that sounds like she just smoked a pack!  Its funny because I get the same thing after I get a cold.  Sorry Charlie!  So I had her at home, Aidyn got dropped off around noon, they played (Aidyn was awesome).  I loaded up the van and we went to get Brady at 330, then directly over to pick up Lily.  Once I got home we had about 10 minutes to get Brady dressed and round up Aidyns things and pack a few things for the girls.  It was then time to head over to Dawn's parents house so Uncle Billy could watch the girls so I could get Brady to his game.  We picked up McDonald's on the way, dropped them off and then on our way to the fields for his game.  After the game I picked up the girls and went home to get them to bed and clean up the house.  Finally the night was over and it was time to watch some TV!

I'm not going to lie, my eating today sucked, it sucked big time.  It might have been related to just being stressed out with work, a sick kid and coming up with a game plan for the night.  So as I stated above I had a bagel and coffee for breakfast, but lunch was 2 slices of left over pizza and dinner was a McDonald chicken sandwich.  Yeah I ate the fries as well.  Bad Bryan, very bad!  I might just not weigh myself the rest of the week and hope by next Monday I'm at a number that makes me happy.  I know tomorrow's weigh in is not going to look good so I don't even want to do it! 

Tomorrow is a new day, but another busy one.  I'm working the Dbacks game 4.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Leftover Pizza (2 slices)
  • Dinner:  McDonald (Chicken Sandwich and Fries)
  • Exercise:  none
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  F

No comments:

Post a Comment