10.30.2011

Day 130

It was awesome out today and what better way to spend it than going golfing.  I even got a sun burn in the process!  On my way to the course I stopped and got an ice coffee from Dunkin and treated that as my breakfast.  Since we started at 10:30am, lunch was going to have to wait till after we were done.  There was a birthday party at 2pm today for London (cousin) so Dawn took the kids to that while I finished up my round.  After golf Brett and I headed over to the party and got busy eating!  They had one of those huge party subs, so that was perfect for me!  I had two small pieces of that with a few snack meatballs and a few bottles of water.  I ate it so fast I don't think I even tasted it.  Since it was a late lunch (4pm) I didn't find a need to eat dinner again.  However I did sneak a few yogurt covered pretzels in while putting away the groceries.  Yum!

As for exercise, well I went golfing for 5 hours so there ya go.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Ice Coffee
  • Lunch:  Turkey & Ham Sandwich and some snack meatballs
  • Dinner:  n/a
  • Exercise:  Golf (5 hours)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B+

2 comments:

  1. how was your golf game? Did you keep your head down? How was your follow thru? putting any good? Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golf was great, I shot a 79! I think the reason I have been playing better is because of my follow thru. If I can pull off the "lean" just right I think it adds an extra 20 yards on my drives. My putting has been lights out. According to my stat tracker (on my phone) I average just under 2 putts per hole. Next time your out we will tee'em up!

    ReplyDelete