10.15.2011

Day 115

Woke up this morning and had to take Brady to baseball practice.  Before heading out I enjoyed a bowl of Raisin Bran.  I bitched about it because there didn't seem to be enough raisins, two scoops my ass!  So it was off to practice with a bunch of bran in my stomach and very little raisins.

I helped out the team with operating one of the pitching machines.  All the kids were hitting the ball good and putting it in play.  It was a very productive practice.  After practice we cleaned up and all headed out for some shopping.  Dawn, of course had a coupon to Children's Place (kids clothing store) for one day only.  Its starting to get cold here and Charlotte doesn't have any warm clothes so we needed to load up on some things.  On our way we stopped at Wendy's for a quick lunch.  I got a grilled chicken wrap.

Dinner was just me, Brady and Charlotte as Dawn went to a birthday party with Lily.  This worked out great because there was one piece of chicken left, some potatoes and broccoli from last night.  It was all mine!

No exercise tonight as I had a really bad stiff neck.  The kind where you cant look one way without having to completely move your body in that direction.  Yeah those suck.  I figured going out to run or ride a bike would not be comfortable.  So I decided to give it a rest and hope that it feels better in the morning when I go golfing.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Raisin Bran Cereal
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Wrap (1)
  • Dinner:  Chicken Breast, Potatoes & Broccoli (leftovers)
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment