10.09.2011

Day 109

Today sucked, well from a fantasy football standpoint.  I'm in 3 leagues this season and got my butt kicked in all 3!  On top of that I'm also in a pick'em league where you pick one team each week.  If that team wins you move on to next week, if they lose your eliminated.  The other catch is you cant pick the same team more than once.  So here we are in week 5 and everything is going good.  Both Dawn and I picked what looked to be the only lock of the week with the Giants beating the Seahawks.  Well we were wrong and so was 13 other people.  Oh and the Cardinals got killed by the 0-4 Vikings!

There was some good to come from the day.  My coffee this morning was amazing.  We had family dinner night at Dawn's parents house (Donna made french dip....awesome) and we found a new ice cream place.  It's not a chain, but independently owned and has dollar scoops.  You cant beat that when your a family of five! 

That's about all I have to say about today.  I have let myself go with my lack of exercise and bad eating habits the past few days.  But here me now when I say....tomorrow it starts full focus and full speed ahead. Its on!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel & Coffee
  • Lunch:  none
  • Afternoon Snack:  Beef Jerky
  • Dinner:  French Dip, Mashed Potatoes, Noodles with Cottage Cheese
  • Desert:  Ice Cream (1 Scoop)
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  D 

1 comment: