10.23.2011

Day 123

Woke up early and went golfing at Kokopelli.  It was a really good round as I shot a 79!  On the way to the course I stopped and got some coffee to help kick start my day.  The round came with lunch so after we were done I enjoyed a Cheeseburger with Fries.  I love me some Golf Course food!  After golf it was straight home to relax and watch some football before heading out to Schnepf’s Farm in Queen Creek.  It’s a yearly thing that we all do with Dawn’s family.  They have all kinds of things to do for the kids, good food and a haunted train ride.  Good times!  However I didn’t really dig into all the food they had because I had what everyone was saying is gas.  Yeah me having gas, no big deal right, I have it all the time.  This was not that type of gas.  It was the internal kind and I will say that its some of the worst pain I have ever had to deal with. 
Daily Recap:
·         Breakfast:  Iced Coffee
·         Lunch:  Cheeseburger & Fries
·         Dinner:  Hotdog (I wasn’t that hungry)
·         Exercise:  Golfed and walked around a farm for 4 hours!
·         Weight:  n/a
·         Grade:  C+

No comments:

Post a Comment