10.12.2011

Day 112: 230 Pounds

Yup, down 3 pounds since Monday, awesome!  As for today well it was another kick ass day for me.  Of course it had to start with some coffee, I mixed in a bagel with it!  Its starting to become one of my favorite combos.  I did some work for a few hours and then found myself bored.  So what did I do to kill some time......cleaned the house!  This gave me a good 2 and half hours of something to do.  Call me crazy, but I like to clean the house!  Its a really good way to get some great exercise without leaving the house.

Dawn made dinner again tonight, this time it was a chicken and broccoli casserole.  It was awesome!  However I cant say the same for the side of rice that we had with it.  It was brown rice and to me tasted like I was eating cardboard.  Don't worry, I'm not blaming this on Dawn and her cooking because in the bowl it looked amazing.  I blame it on the fact that its brown rice in general.  There is a reason I don't eat it and that's  because it tastes like garbage.  Dawn also agreed that it tasted funny.  It didn't take anything away from the chicken and broccoli meal, that was great.  Another awesome home cooked meal by the wife.  After dinner and clean up came time for more exercise.  Tonight I went out for a bike ride as I figured I would give my feet and heals the night off.  It was another perfect night to be outside. 

So like I said, it was another kick ass day for me.  My eating was good and I did lots of exercising.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel & Coffee
  • Morning Snack:  Crackers
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast with Spaghetti Meat Sauce on it (sounds weird, but was good)
  • Afternoon Snack:  String Cheese Stick
  • Dinner:  Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
  • Exercise:  Bike Ride (30 minutes), House Cleaning including Mopping (2.5 hours)
  • Weight:  230 pounds (3 pound drop since last weigh in)
  • Grade:  A

2 comments: