10.10.2011

Day 110: 233 pounds

That's no joke, my weight has gone up to 233 pounds.  NOT GOOD!!!  This was enough motivation to get me back on track and focused again.  I don't feel like I have really gained weight, but understanding how your weight works is a mystery!  I have also decided to going back to weighing in every few days.  This forces me to keep a closer eye on it.  Seriously cant believe that I was 233 this morning.  Dumb!

So this week is fall break for both Brady and Lily meaning we have Brady hanging around all week.  Lily still goes to the sitter with Charlotte but Brady can stay home because he understands how to be quiet when we are working or are on the phone.  Lily still doesn't fully understand this, but is getting better.  So after we dropped the girls off I went and got a coffee and called that breakfast.  I got back to the house did some work for a few hours before heading to the small garage to finish cleaning it.  It looks so good that when I walk in there it feels like I'm in a different house.  I love it!  After cleaning the garage I took a quick shower and then made some lunch.  We still had a piece of left over chicken from the crock pot the other night.  I heated that up and a can of green beans.  I washed it all down with a nice big glass of H2O!  After lunch I did more work and mixed in a little afternoon snack consisting of beef jerky.  Hey its fat free and full of protein. 

Before having to pick up the girls we had to go pick up the van.  It has been at the Honda dealership the past few days having the wheel bearing replaced.  At first they said it was the drive shaft bearing, but that was wrong and it really was the wheel bearing.  Dawn dropped Brady and I off so we could get the van as she went to get the girls.  Before picking up the van we walked around the show room floor looking at the new cars.  I want a new Odyssey, they are amazing! 

Dinner was a salad that Dawn made from scratch.  It was an Asian Chicken Salad that had lots of good stuff in it.  It was awesome and a perfect dinner for me.  After dinner I cleaned up the kitchen, did the dishes and played with the kids for a little bit while we watched football.  Dawn is doing another photo shoot tomorrow taking photos of baby Carsyn.  So she had to go out tonight and get a few things meaning I didn't have time to go exercise.  But cleaning the garage was a good workout, I worked up a good sweat!  Tomorrow I will for sure get out and go for a run or bike ride.

Overall I feel like today was a good day!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Iced Coffee
  • Morning Snack:  Grapes
  • Lunch:   Baked Chicken Breast & Green Beans
  • Afternoon Snack:  Beef Jerky
  • Dinner:  Asian Chicken Salad
  • Exercise:  n/a (garage cleaning)
  • Weight:  233 pounds
  • Grade:  B+

1 comment:

  1. Ok now really get serious about what you eat ...You are on a diet!!!! Stick to a regiment .absolutley No fast food!Lots of grilled chicken, fresh veggies,Fish,Baked or grilled out side not to smell up the house. White rice. stick with it!!! same every day wont hurt for a couple of weeks...Be tuff .....Enjoy watching the kids loving to eat that beautiful apple pie.

    ReplyDelete