7.30.2011

Day 38

Today started off really good.  I drank down a protein shake as I was cleaning the house.  However that's pretty much where it ended.  We had a birthday party for a family friend that was held at Peter Piper Pizza. I didn't go overboard and only had two and half slices of pizza.  I could have easily had more as there was tons of pizza's all around me.  They had cake and ice cream and I passed on that as well.  So really I had been doing somewhat ok up to this point.

After the party we went to Ikea as a family to get a few things for around the house.  We also looked at some beds for Brady and Charlotte.  We think that Charlotte will be going into the same bed as Lily and the best part is its only $90 right now.  Brady really wants some bunk beds and we found some that match his dresser for $289.  We will see.  If your wondering what this has to do with my diet, well nothing really. However if you have ever been to Ikea you know its freaking huge.  We pretty much walked every square foot of the place.  So it was exercise.  

When we were at Ikea we had lined it up with Dawn's parents for them to watch the kids.  Our original plan was to do dinner and a movie with Ashley and Brett.  Well dinner happened, but we didn't have enough time to make the movie.  We rented a Red Box (Hall Pass) and all came back to our house.  As you noticed, I skipped over the details of dinner.  Reason for that is because I was very bad, I mean very bad.  We went to Buca di Beppo (Italian) and ordered a anti pasta salad, two pasta entries and a bottle of wine.  It was all so good that I just wanted to keep eating.  Even the wine was good.  I'm not a red wine person but have been saying lately that I want to get more into it.  Tonight I did just that.

I have still have one more full day before I weigh in again on Monday morning.  Hopefully I can burn off what I ate today!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Protein Shake
  • Lunch:  2 and half slices of Pizza
  • Dinner:  Italian Food = I was bad!
  • Exercise:  None (some walking at Ikea)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade: F

1 comment: