7.07.2011

Day 15

So today was one the first day that I felt like I had lost some weight.  I could tell right after I was dressed for work.  Now I haven't weighed myself in a few days, mainly because of how I ate on the 4th but for some reason my clothes felt like they were a bit looser, but who knows.  I will probably weigh myself again in the next few days so I will be able to know for sure. 

I had a little bit of extra time this morning so I made three hard boiled eggs (only ate one) and a piece of wheat toast.  I filled up my water bottle before leaving the house and drank that on my way to work.  It was a good thing because it was nasty hot out this morning.  Lately the mornings have been very humid, it stinks! 

I continued with my same routine for lunch and went with a piece of grilled chicken and some broccoli.  In case your wondering, I buy the bags of pre grilled chicken from the store.  They are great and heat up in under 2 minutes.  Mix them with some veggies and you got a great quick and healthy meal!

It was an on the go night for dinner.  Dawn had gymnastics with Lily and was not going to be home till after 7pm.  When she got home we decided to hit up Taco Bell and I had two tacos and one bean burrito.  It wasn't good for me, however I didn't go overboard.  After I was done I didn't feel full at all so I know I didn't over eat. 

The only exercise I did was some situps.  My legs were pretty sore form the running I did last night so I figured I would skip a night and get back at it tomorrow. 

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  1 egg white & wheat toast
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken & Broccoli
  • Afternoon Snack:  2 egg whites
  • Dinner:  2 Tacos & 1 Bean Burrito
  • Exercise:  150 sit-ups
  • Bonus:  No coffee or soda
  • Grade:  C (Bad dinner & little exercise)

No comments:

Post a Comment