7.05.2011

Day 13

Today sure felt like a Monday!  I didn't want to get out of bed and when I finally did it was 8:05am.  I normally leave to drop the girls off between 8:15 and 8:30, so you can see that we were very behind schedule this morning.  I think when I work up I was still in a food comma as I was full and my stomach hurt because of everything I ate yesterday.  Because of this I skipped breakfast.  I know eating breakfast is the most important meal of the day, however I just didn't feel like I wanted to eat anything yet.  I packed my lunch, grabbed the girls and headed out.

Once I got to work it hit me big time that I didn't want to be there (what else is new).  I was tired and had no motivation to do anything.  All I could think about was coffee and how bad I wanted one!  Lunch came around 1:30 and it was a piece of grilled chicken and an orange.  It did the trick and I knew it would hold me over till dinner.

Before leaving the house this morning Dawn said she was going to cook Orange Chicken & Broccoli with white rice for dinner.  I love this meal so I was thinking about it the entire drive home.  It tasted so so good and I so so bad wanted more then one plate, however stuck to my guns.  

Today was also going to be the starting day of getting out and exercising.  I was set and focused that tonight was going to be the night for sure.  I was all set and ready to hit the streets after dinner.  However there was one very large issue.  An Arizona dust storm rolled in around 7pm and quickly covered the entire valley.  The news reported there was zero % visibility on the ground and they sure were right.  We could barley see our back wall.  I figured I would have run into a car or vice verse had I gone out.  

Overall today was good.  I know I should have ate more, but what I did eat was good and in good portions.  I didn't fully fail on the exercise part, mother nature was at fault!  I did do some sit-ups while watching some TV!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  None
  • Morning Snack:  Orange
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken breast & Orange
  • Dinner:  Orange Chicken & Broccoli with White Rice
  • Exercise:  150 sit-ups
  • Bonus:  Still no coffee or soda
  • Grade:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment