7.22.2011

Day 30

I'm a day behind in posting about day 30 (yesterday), however last night was date night with the wife so I didn't have time to get a post in before bed.  We went to see the movie Friends with Benefits with Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis.  It was funny and I recommend it.

As for my day with eating and exercise.  The first part was good, but the second didn't happen because it was movie night.  I stuck to my regular routine and ate from the same menu I have been.  It seems to be working.  As for dinner, well we didn't really eat anything other then movie food.  We had some popcorn, candy and a box of chicken nuggets.  Yes we are those people that get "cooked" food at the movie theater. The chicken is really good, trust me.  Now don't think I ate all of this, because I didn't.  We shared the chicken, ate about 1/4 of the popcorn and 1/2 the box of candy.  It was well worth it for date night with my sweetie!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Protein Shake & Yogurt
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast
  • Afternoon Snack:  Cup of Yogurt
  • Dinner:  Chicken Nuggets
  • Night Snack:  Popcorn & Candy
  • Exercise:  None
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C+

No comments:

Post a Comment