7.27.2011

Day 35: 233 pounds

This morning was a weigh in day for me and it was the same as Monday, 233 pounds.  It seems like I'm in one of those "stuck" periods that most people go through.  Its never fun when this happens, however on the bright side it normally means that at some point I will drop a few pounds within a few days.  So I will just hang in there and wait. 

I worked from home today as it was Wednesday.  This meant having to deal with the temptations of all the snacks in the pantry.  I did sneak a few Wheat Thins in, however stayed strong the remainder of the day.  The hardest part is not the food, its having to deal with Brady and his questions every 2 minutes.  I sure cant wait till he goes back to school!

Because I was home, I decided to cook up some eggs (whites only) and have those with my protein shake.  Lunch and my afternoon snack was the same as it always is.  As for dinner, well it was awesome.  We had steaks, baked potatoes and corn on the cob.  Talk about a hearty mean! 

As for exercise, well I will admit that I was a slacker tonight and opted for TV time on the couch.  Lots of good shows on Wednesday night (SYTYCD, Big Brother, Rescue Me, The Franchise).  Tomorrow for sure!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  2 eggs whites & Protein Shake
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast & Wheat Thins
  • Afternoon Snack:  Yogurt Cup
  • Dinner:  Steak, Baked Potato (1), Corn on the Cob (1)
  • Exercise:  None
  • Weight:  233 pounds (same as previous)
  • Grade:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment