7.15.2011

Day 23

Today was our first full day on vacation and I will say that it wasn't that bad.  I woke up about 6:45 this morning, got dressed and went out for a run/walk.  It was so freaking nice out that I didn't want to go back.  However I knew breakfast was going to be served and Dawn would need help with the kids.  My breakfast was a little bit of scrambled eggs, two pieces of Bacon and a protein shake.  Overall it was not that bad.

I made it through the morning without snacking and for lunch I made a turkey sandwich and had a little bit of chips and salsa.  It was awesome!  After lunch was over it all pretty much went down hill. 

I snacked a few times between lunch and dinner.  I don't recall exactly what I ate, but know that it was not good for me.  For dinner we made buffalo ranch chicken sandwich's, its very good and yes very spicy.  Its made in the crock pot so the chicken is baked not fried.  We also had some turkey and stuffing that Justin made and I had a little bit of that also.  I was pretty full from dinner however did snack more throughout the night as we all played some cards.  I am proud that I didn't have any coffee, soda or beer at all today.  So that's a win in my books.

As for exercise, well as I stated above I went out for a run/walk this morning for about 30 minutes.  I also did my 100 sit-ups.

It was a fun day with everyone, so I'm not that upset at myself for what I ate.  At least I still got in some exercise.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Eggs, Bacon, Protein Shake
  • Lunch:  Turkey Sandwich with Chips and Salsa
  • Afternoon Snack:  Junk!
  • Dinner:  Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sandwich
  • Night Snack:  Junk!
  • Exercise:  Ran/walked (30 Minutes) & 100 sit-ups
  • Grade:  D+

1 comment: