7.19.2011

Day 27

Oh the joy of returning to work.  As much as I didn't want to return to work, it still was nice.  One nice thing about being back to work is your not sitting around with nothing to do but want to eat.  After the weekend I had up in the mountains surrounded by tons of food, going back to work is just what I needed.  

I kicked off the day with a protein shake as I headed out the door.  We still have not had the chance to get to the store, so there was no packing a lunch today.  I knew the day was going to be busy since it was my first day back to the office in over a week.  However I still made time to get some lunch.  The only quick, easy and fairly good for me meal was none other then a grilled chicken wrap from Wendy's.  I sure do love those!

Now not only did I have to work a full day at my normal job, but I also had to work a DBacks game.  This had me worried because normally I will eat a huge meal in the press lounge.  When its just sitting in front of you buffet style its hard to contain yourself.  However I did good and just got the soup and salad portion of the buffet.  I had a small bowl of veggie soup and a normal size salad with lots of good veggies on top.  It hit the spot and held me over till the end of the game.  The game didn't end till about 10pm and I was hungry as I was leaving the ballpark.  I filled up my water bottle to help fill the void.

On my way home Dawn called and needed me to stop at the store.  I was cutting it close to when they closed so I only got a few things.  I will say that being in a grocery store at 10:30pm and hungry is not fun.  Everything I walked by I wanted!  I went down the cookie/chip isle on purpose just so I could force myself to be strong.  That was not easy as I really wanted to rip into a thing of Oreos.  Cant you picture me sitting down on the ground with Oreos all over me and a gallon of milk opened sitting next to me (haha).

I didn't get the chance to exercise because I had to work all day and night.  Tomorrow I will for sure get out for a run or bike ride, maybe both!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Protein Shake
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Wrap (No tortilla)
  • Dinner:  Soup & Salad
  • Exercise:  None
  • Bonus:  No coffee or soda, only water all day.
  • Grade:  A

No comments:

Post a Comment