7.08.2011

Day 16: 237 pounds

Fifteen full days in the books and still going strong.  I weighed myself this morning and granted I didn't see a huge drop, it was still a drop.  The week started off rough with the Holiday so I have been digging myself out of that hole all week.  So I have lost 8 total pounds through 15 full days.  I will take it!  This upcoming weekend and next week is going to be an even bigger challenge for me.  I have the MLB All Star events/game Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and we then leave for vacation on Thursday through the weekend.  Hopefully I can be tough.  

I did good all day with my eating except I didn't have breakfast.  I simply forgot as it wasn't on my mind.  I really need to buy more protein powder so I can make quick shakes on my way to work.  My lunch was the same as it always is.  We went out for dinner to Paradise Bakery and I had a salad.  The best part about today was I got out and exercised for the second time this week.  My goal was at least 3 night and I still have two more days left in the week.  You can do it!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  None =(
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken
  • Afternoon Snack:  Water, water and more water!
  • Dinner:  Chicken Salad
  • Exercise:  Running/Walking (30 minutes) & 150 sit-ups
  • Bonus:  Still no coffee or soda
  • Grade:  A

No comments:

Post a Comment