7.09.2011

Day 17

It was a typical Saturday in the life of Bryan.  I woke up about 7:30 to the sounds of Charlotte yelling for a parent.  Before Dawn took Lily to dance, I made some eggs and toast for both of us.  While she was gone I cleaned the house.  Once she got home we got ready to head to the mall for lunch and some walking around.  The mall is a great place to escape the heat during the summer.  Both Dawn and I had salads, Lily macaroni-n-cheese and Brady a turkey sub from Subway.  After we ate we walked around the entire mall for a good 2 hours.  Hey walking is exercise!

It was about 5pm when we got home and almost time for dinner.  Lily had fallen asleep on the way home from the mall so we waited for her to wake up before eating.  Dawn and I were wanting to eat in and make some veggie potstickers, however both kids wanted Pizza and since its Charlotte's favorite food we knew she would want that also.  So technically we were out voted.  Its starting to become a tradition in our house to have pizza on Saturday nights.  I kept it somewhat small and didn't go to over board when eating.  

As for exercise, well that didn't happen because of the massive monsoon storm that rolled through the valley and mainly Gilbert.  I didn't feel like turning into that old guy from the movie The Great Outdoors. Nine..nine...nine....nine....ninety nine times!

One positive thing from is that I got more protein powder!  I cant wait for my breakfast shake!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  2 eggs & 1 piece of wheat toast
  • Lunch:  Asian Chicken Salad
  • Afternoon Snack:  None
  • Dinner:  2 slices of pizza and 4 wings
  • Exercise:  None
  • Bonus:  No coffee or soda
  • Grade:  C-

No comments:

Post a Comment