7.20.2011

Day 28

Today was good.  It being a Wednesday means I worked form home.  I spent most of the morning still catching up on emails from when I was out.  Breakfast consisted of a protein shake and a cup of fat free yogurt.  When I was at the store last night I loaded up on some yogurt, it makes for great healthy snack.  Now I just need to keep the kids from eating all of them!

Like I have said in previous posts that I like to eat around 1-2pm each day.  However today lunch time was noon.  The main reason for this was because I couldn't take listening to Sponge Bob from the other room anymore.  I told Brady it was time to turn it off so we could eat.  I made him some chicken nuggets and a grilled chicken breast for myself.  I also had another yogurt with it.

After lunch it was right back to work.  Not to get off subject, but I did suggested to Brady that he hit some baseball off the tee for a while rather then watching TV and guess what, I won!  I knew suggesting something baseball related would easily beat out TV.  I thought by doing this it would allow me to focus on work and not be distracted by the sounds of Sponge Bob & Patrick.  However I spent more time watching and helping him out.  Oh well, work can wait when it comes to father son baseball time!

As for dinner, well you guessed it we still don't have anything in the house.  This is a crazy week since we got home on Monday afternoon.  I worked the Dbacks game on Tuesday night and again on Thursday and then Saturday.  Dawn has a baby shower on Sunday so this really only gives us Wednesday and Friday to eat as a family.  We decided to not stock the house based on just two nights this week.  This could result in wasted food which means wasted money.  So with that said we ate out again tonight.  Well we didn't go out, but ordered pickup from Pei Wei.  We got chicken lettuce wraps for us and a chicken teriyaki over noodles for the kids. 

Once dinner was over and baths complete I went up and got the kids some ice cream.  I was strong and didn't get anything.  However Lily fell asleep on the way home, so when we got back I was tempted to eat hers.  I didn't for a few reasons, one being I cant on my diet and the other is I didn't want to face off with the Drama Queen herself in the morning when she goes looking for it.  That could turn ugly (I love her more than anything)!

I didn't get the chance to exercise today as my knee was a bit sore.  I didn't want to push it.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Protein Shake & Yogurt
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken breast & Yogurt
  • Dinner:  Chicken Lettuce wraps (4) & ice tea
  • Exercise:  None
  • Grade:  B

1 comment:

  1. Grade "B" is good! Keep it up, you're doing great :)
    MOM

    ReplyDelete