7.11.2011

Day 19

What a day it was today.  I'm going to change it up a bit for this post.  Normally I just post about waking up making breakfast and then lunch, dinner, etc.  This one is going to be different.

So as everyone knows I'm a huge baseball fan, I eat, sleep and breath baseball!  Some say (i.e. Dawn) that I'm to obsessed with baseball, but I don't think so.  I feel its perfectly normal to watch baseball any minute of the day.  The best part is I have Brady in my corner also.  Granted he loves his Nickelodeon shows, but he also loves to watch baseball like me. 

Anyways, as my previous posts have mentioned the MLB All Star game is in town and I have the honor of working all the events.  Yesterday it was the Futures Game and celebrity softball game, today was batting practice and the Home Run Derby and tomorrow is the actual All Star game.  Yesterday was a blast, being able to run the scoreboard for the games next great players was awesome.  Last night I thought man these 3 days are going to be great.  Then came today and it was even better.  The batting practice and home run derby were simply amazing to be a part of.  I have grown up watching the home run derby and live for it every summer, so again being part of it was even more amazing then yesterday's events.  Tonight I got to keep track of the home runs and outs that were displayed on the scoreboard and let me just say I was busy!  There was a total of 95 home runs hit during the entire night.

Based on how the past two nights have gone with each night better then the previous, I sure cant wait for tomorrow.

As for my diet today, well I did great.  I woke up and had a few hours to kill before heading out to the ball park.  After I dropped the girls off I came home and made one egg for breakfast.  I was also able to get a run in before I had to leave, it was very hot out, but felt really good to be out in it.  After my run I downed a protein shake and was off to work.  Both lunch and dinner was provided by Subway to us employees.  They gave us "boxed meal's" that consisted of a sandwich, bag of chips and either a cookie.  For both meals I went with the Turkey sandwich on wheat with sun chips and chocolate chip cookie.  I will admit that I did have my chips at each meal and only one of the cookies.  It was pretty much the only thing I ate all day so I didn't feel as guilty.  I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be the same thing as it will be another long day at the ball park.  Yeah I know quit complaining Bryan!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  1 egg
  • Morning Snack:  Vanilla Protein Shake
  • Lunch:  6' Turkey Sandwich and Sun Chips
  • Afternoon Snack:  None
  • Dinner:  6' Turkey sandwich, sun chips and one cookie
  • Exercise:  Running / Walking (45 minutes) & 130 sit-ups
  • Bonus:  No coffee or soda for 19 days!
  • Grade:  B-

No comments:

Post a Comment