7.13.2011

Day 21

It was a very busy day today as we were getting ready to head to Greer.  With that said I don't have a ton to talk about because I don't really have the extra time to type it all out.  I will give a quick recap and report back tomorrow (hopefully).

Breakfast was two eggs followed up by 45 minutes of running/walking.  I added a protein shake after my run and then did the yard work for another 30 minutes.  Lunch was a piece of grilled chicken with a tall glass of ice tea.  Now as for dinner, well that was an "on the go" meal that consisted of Jack In The Box.  I went with 3 tacos and let me just say that they were awesome.  I will say that in the past I have been able to mow down 4-6 of those tacos, tonight I could barley get through 3.  Plus my mouth was on fire from the hot sauce they put on them.  

Other then dinner, my day was great!  

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  2 eggs
  • Morning Snack:  Protein Shake
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken
  • Afternoon Snack:  None
  • Dinner:  3 tacos via Jack In The Box
  • Exercise:  Ran/Walked (45 minutes) 130 sit-ups
  • Bonus:  No coffee or Soda
  • Grade:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment