7.29.2011

Day 37: 230 pounds

Booyah!  After having one of my best days yesterday I got up this morning and headed right to the scale.  I was so happy to see what I saw.  Not only did I finally break the 233 mark, but I hit 15 pounds total.  I had an extra step in my walk all day because of this.   So on that note high fives to me!

As for my day of eating and exercise today.  Nothing different to my breakfast and lunch menus, but dinner was a bit different.  I got home about 5:15pm and walked into a house that had been turned upside down.  Dawn went on this major clean kick this afternoon that resulted in cleaning out closets and cabinets.  You name it she was cleaning it.  During this time we made the kids some Mac-N-Cheese, but that was only enough for the kids.  Dawn and I finally ate around 7:30pm and boy was it gourmet!  I had a piece of grilled chicken with a small side of spaghetti.  Like I said, very gourmet (not), however to me it was perfect.  

I didn't get any exercise in tonight just because I went running last night.  I have been trying to skip a day here and there just to help give my legs and knees a rest.  I do plan on getting out tomorrow and working up a sweat.

Next weigh in day will be Monday morning.  Weekends are tough so lets hope I can come out of it at the same weight.  

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Protein Shake
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast & Yogurt Cup
  • Afternoon Snack:  Yogurt Cup
  • Dinner:  Grilled Chicken & Spaghetti
  • Exercise:  None
  • Weight:  230 pounds (-3 from previous weigh in)
  • Grade:  B+

1 comment: