7.18.2011

Day 26

Today was the last day of our vacation in Greer.  We had to be out of the cabin by 10am, however with the kids getting up early we ended up leaving about 9.  After I had the van all packed up I took a quick shower made a protein shake and we were on our way.  We stopped in Pinetop for a quick breakfast as no one had ate before we left, just me and my protein shake.  We drove thru Jack-In-The-Box for some breakfast jacks and kept on trucking!  It was about 11:30 when we got to Payson and all still a bit full from the breakfast jacks we decided to pass on lunch and keep on heading down the hill.

We made it back to our neck of the woods about 1pm and by this time everyone was hungry.  Coming back from vacation means having nothing in your house to eat.  We stopped at Wendy's and I got two of the grilled chicken wraps.  Up to this point my eating had been pretty good.  Unpacking the car in 110 degrees also made out for some good exercise.  I looked like I had just got out of a pool.  

Dinner time came and still with no food in the house meant eating out again.  It was a pizza and wings night.  This is where my eating went south.  We ordered from Barros pizza, enough said!

The good news is that the day is over and that means our vacation is officially over.  Yes that's sad, however its good.  It means that tomorrow I will be back on track with my diet and exercise.  I will report back a new weight total probably by Thursday or Friday.  

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Protein Shake & Breakfast Jack
  • Lunch:  2 Grilled Chicken wraps from Wendy's
  • Dinner:  3 slices of pizza and 3 wings
  • Exercise:  Nothing normal
  • Grade:  D

No comments:

Post a Comment