7.25.2011

Day 33: 233 pounds

It was another pretty normal day for me.  I don't have much to say that really jumps out so I will keep it short and to the point.  Sticking with my new game plan I weighed myself this morning before work.  The results were the same as my previous weigh in.  I will take it!  Hopefully come Wednesday it will be lower.  So stayed tuned!

I did get out and go for a run tonight.  Well its still not a full run, but more a combination of running and walking.  It works for me so that's all that matters.  Tonight was the first night that I noticed a difference in how far and how fast I was running before I needed to stop for a break.  It hit me at that moment that this journey, diet, change in lifestyle was really starting to work.  It times like this that make it easy to keep going and look forward to tomorrow, because we all know being on a diet is not easy.  Every day we are faced with challenges!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Protein Shake
  • Morning Snack:  Cup of Yogurt
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast
  • Afternoon Snack:  Cup of Yogurt
  • Dinner:  Spaghetti, Salad, Veggies with Garlic Bread
  • Night Snack:  Protein Shake (After running)
  • Exercise:  Run/Walk (30 minutes 1.4 miles) & 100 sit-ups
  • Weight:  233 lbs (no change)
  • Grade:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment