7.26.2011

Day 34

It was yet again another standard day for me.  Breakfast was the same, however I did mix in some veggies with my lunch.  I'm also becoming a huge fan of yogurt if you cant already tell.  Not only is it a good and healthy snack, but they are 10 for $4 at the store.  As for dinner, well it was taco night in our household.  I love taco night!  In the past it was normal for me to make two tacos and a tostada in my first helping.  Why that combination you ask, well that's all that will fit on the plates we have.  After cleaning my plate I would go back for two more tacos, sometimes another tostada as well.  Once those were gone I would make the rounds and finish the kids plates.  So doing some simple math, that's 4-5 full tacos and 2 tostadas, wow!  I'm pretty sure there have been times when I have done even more then that.  As for tonight, my plate was one taco and one tostada.  I did go back for seconds, but it was only for one taco.  That's a pretty good improvement if you ask me.

After dinner, Dawn took Lily out for a few school things.  Last night she took Brady so tonight was Lily's turn.  I gave Charlotte a bath, did some dishes, cleaned the kitchen and then called it night.  Time to relax.  No going out to exercise tonight, my legs/knees needed the night off from last night.  I pushed it pretty hard last night, so the break was nice.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Protein Shake & Yogurt
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken & Veggies
  • Afternoon Snack:  Yogurt Cup
  • Dinner:  Tacos & Tostada (3 & 1)
  • Exercise:  None
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B-

No comments:

Post a Comment