7.04.2011

Day 12

Happy 4th of July!!  The morning was very busy, I made breakfast (two eggs), helped Dawn make Red White and Blue strawberries for the BBQ.  I watched 62 hot dogs get consumed in 10 minutes (pretty amazing by the way) and spent an hour doing yard work.  Good times!

I knew that there would be endless piles of food at the BBQ, so held off from eating anything at home.  I did however decided yesterday that today was probably going to be a bad day of eating for me.  Cant go to a 4th of July BBQ and only have a salad or something small.  See last year the highlight for me was Sheldon's bacon cheeseburgers.  They were amazing and I couldn't wait to dig into one this year.  Lets just say that I got my fix times two!  I wont go into details on what I ate today, but it was bad.  Hey, it was my country's birthday and I'm proud to be an American so I was not going to let her down.  I lived it up and had an amazing time.  I will say that having changed my eating habits over the past two weeks sure has shrunk my stomach.  I was full in no time, however felt I still needed to eat more (oops).  When I was not eating bad I was swimming (3 times). 

So again Happy Birthday America, it was a great day to be an American, but not to be on a diet!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  2 eggs
  • Lunch:  None
  • Dinner:  BBQ Awesomeness
  • Exercise:  Yard Work (1 hour), Swimming (3-4 hours)
  • Bonus:  No coffee or Soda
  • Grade:  F- (If the letter Z was a grade it would have been given)

No comments:

Post a Comment