7.12.2011

Day 20

Only one word can describe today....

AWESOME!

Ever since I started working for the DBacks back in 99 I have always wanted to work the All Star game if it ever came to the valley.  Well 12 years later I got my wish!  It was amazing!  I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve in the minutes leading up to game time!  Like I said in my post last night, I have grown up watching the all star game, I live for it each year.  Now I knew tonight would be special, however I didn't think it would hit me as hard as it did.  Being there in person, watching the opening video, listening to the national anthem and seeing all the players come out for the line ups was simply amazing.  At that moment it got me thinking about all those years watching it on TV and now being there in person getting ready to keep the score for 45 thousand fans, well yeah it was emotional (in a good way). 

So like I said, it was awesome.  But enough of that and back to the topic at hand.  I had a somewhat good day of eating and a not somewhat good day of exercise.  I didn't have any breakfast but did sneak in some nachos that Dawn made for herself and Brady before I left for the game.  They were yummy, not good for me, but yummy.  Lunch and Dinner were yet again the same as the past two days.  I don't think I will be eating Subway again any time soon!

I will get back to writing more about my diet and exercise starting tomorrow.  We are going on vacation Thursday till Monday, so I might not have many good things to talk about.  However either way I will report back status.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  None
  • Morning snack:  Homemade Nachos
  • Lunch:  6' Turkey sandwich, Sun Chips and an Oatmeal Cookie
  • Afternoon snack:  None
  • Dinner:  6' Turkey sandwich, Sun Chips (no cookie)
  • Exercise:  None, however lots of walking around the stadium
  • Bonus:  No coffee or Soda
  • Grade: C-

No comments:

Post a Comment