7.06.2011

Day 14

Today marked the 14th day on my Journey.  Its starting to get to the point where everything I have to talk about or report is very similar to previous days.  I don't want to bore everyone with the same type of info over and over again, so I think going forward if i dont have anything that really strikes me then I will just go with a quick daily summary and outline what I ate.  Of course if something big happens that I want to share I will for sure blog about it. 

So as for today, well it was good.  I worked from home so right there it was a good day.  After I dropped the girls off I came home, made a quick breakfast and got right to work.  It was a very busy day as I was backing a few people up that were on vacation.  Around lunch time Brady had asked me what I was making as he was hungry.  I told him a piece of grilled chicken and some left over broccoli.  He said "nasty"!  The kid doesn't know what he's missing.  So after him driving me nuts for 30 minutes on wanting McDonalds I caved in and took him.  He was the only one that got lunch from there (yeah me!).  When we got home I heated up my awesome lunch and got back to work.  Because I worked so hard, I gave myself a little bit of a snack after lunch.  Chips and Salsa!  I limited myself to just a few, but it hit the spot!

Brady was spending the night at Nanny & Poppy's again tonight as he was going to work again tomorrow with Poppy.  He will have his hands full after the massive dust storm we had last night.  On a side subject, go check out the photos from our dust storm.  The photos are simply amazing!  Anyhow, Poppy picked up dinner on his way home so the kids ate dinner over there, McDonalds again!  I was strong and didn't get anything yet again!  When I got home I made myself more chicken and called it a day on eating!

Now the very the best part!  Exercise, yes it happened today!  I ran/walked for 30 minutes and did 150 sit-ups!  I was very proud of myself when I was done.  High Five!!!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  1 egg & wheat toast
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken &  Broccoli
  • Afternoon Snack:  Chips & Salsa (small)
  • Dinner:  Chicken
  • Exercise: Ran/walked (30 minutes) & 150 sit-ups
  • Bonus:  No coffee or Soda
  • Grade:  A+

No comments:

Post a Comment