7.21.2011

Day 29

Another day in the books and another day closer to the one month mark.  I started this journey on the 23rd of June and here we are 2 days away from it being the 23rd of July.  Today was a good day on the eating front, however I didn't get the chance to exercise because of working the Dbacks game.  One of these days I'm going to try and get up at like 5am and do it before work.  Might be easier that way.  

Well other then that I don't have much to say that's not been said in previous posts.  Lately every day seems to be the same as the previous and I don't want to sound like a broke record.  So I will just list my daily recap and head to bed.  =)

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Protein Shake
  • Morning Snack:  Cup of Yogurt
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast
  • Afternoon Snack:  Cup of Yogurt
  • Dinner:  Soup & Salad
  • Exercise:  None
  • Bonus:  No coffee or soda
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment