11.30.2011

Day 161

It was a fun day for me today, yes fun.  Why you ask, well I spent a good chunk of the day playing with Lego's.  Brady has a pretty good collection of Lego's, some small some big.  However only a few of them are fully built.  The rest were just in piles like a tornado rolled through.  He is asking for more for Christmas, so I told him that I wanted everything re-built before Christmas otherwise all the new pieces would be lost in the mix.  He asked me if I could help him and I gladly accepted!  I don't think playing with Lego's will ever get old, I love it.  Dawn even said at one point today "I know what I'm getting you for Christmas"

As for my eating today, it was good.  However I did have a donut for breakfast, just one!  I made a coffee run and Dawn wanted just one donut so I got the #1 (coffee and 2 donuts) as its cheaper.  Yes I know donuts are not good for you, however just one is not going to kill me.  For lunch I heated up some leftover turkey, just turkey.  It might be a week old, but it tasted good!  Dinner was similar to lunch, but this time it was leftover chicken, green beans and a little mashed potatoes.  The fridge is officially empty of all the leftovers.  I did good!

Tomorrow is clean day so I will get plenty of exercise doing that, and maybe I just might go out for a bike ride or walk.  I still have a cough hanging around so I don't want to push running.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Donut & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Turkey (plain)
  • Dinner:  Chicken, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight: n/a
  • Grade:  C+

No comments:

Post a Comment