11.29.2011

Day 160

I did better today in regards to my eating.  I say better because I didn't snack on junk food like I did on Monday.  Breakfast was yet again toast and coffee.  I know its nothing fancy, but I like toast and we all know I love coffee, so why not stick with it.  Now as for lunch, well I did slip up a bit as I had some pizza.  We had a few things to do on our lunch so Dawn suggested we do a lunch date before heading to Walmart and the Post Office.  She wanted to try this place called Sauce that's located just down the road at Dana Park.  Its been there a long time, however we have never tried it.  All I can say is we will for sure go back.  It was awesome!  We shared a small salad and a small pizza.  The pizza is brick oven thin crust and they have tons of different kinds, however we couldn't seem to go away from the normal peperoni.  I look forward to going back.

Once we got home we both got busy with stuff and before we knew it we had to pick up the girls.  We had not even thought about dinner nor did we really want to cook anything.  This means only one thing....McDonald family chicken nugget meal here we come.  Yes I know its fast food and not good for you, but for $8.99 we can feed our entire family of 5.  You cant beat that!  After dinner the kids all took baths and we then headed out to look at some Christmas lights.  The kids watched Elf in the car and ate popcorn that we pre cooked before leaving.  They thought it was the coolest thing ever.  I just wish there were more lights to look at.  Hopefully more go up after this weekend.

I will say that trying to stick with a diet during this time of year is not easy.  There are going to be many days when we are on the go and cooking wont be an option.  There are also going to be lots of holiday goodies just about any place we go.  I really need to lock it up and get focused.  Last year around this time Dawn and I both started diets and it was tough, but we really stuck with it for a few months before slipping up.  I know I have that info somewhere so I will dig up and write a post about it.  Till tomorrow....

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Toast & Coffee
  • Lunch:  1/2 Salad and Pizza
  • Dinner:  Chicken Nuggets
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C-

No comments:

Post a Comment