11.16.2011

Day 147: 232 pounds

We are looking to have a yard sale this weekend, so I spent a good chunk of my day getting stuff in order for that.  Of course I did all of this on my down time with work (ha ha).  We have a good collection of stuff that we will hope to sell.  However knowing how our yard sales go, I don't think we will have any issues getting rid of most of it.  I really hope so because I don't want it coming back into my house/garage.  It also makes for good timing because Black Friday is next week and we like to get a lot of our shopping done on this day.  So having the extra money in our pocket will help a ton.  

As for my eating, well it started with bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and boy were they good.  That held me over till lunch time when I heated up more of the leftover baked spaghetti.  My afternoon snack was a nature valley peanut butter granola square.  They are only 90 calories, 100% natural and a perfect snack.  Dinner was some good ole home cooking.  Dawn made BBQ chicken breast in the crock pot with some mashed potatoes and green beans.  This meal is always a big hit in our house, therefore I don't have any leftovers for tomorrow.

So overall it was a good day and I got lots of stuff done around the house.  So till tomorrow.....

1 comment: