11.02.2011

Day 133: 231 pounds

Well my weight didn't move any from the other day, no worries it will at some point.  The rest of my day was pretty simple yet again.  I went with cereal for breakfast, more leftovers for lunch and some home cooking for dinner.  Dawn made another first time meal in Chicken Piccata (grilled chicken & pasta with a cream sauce).  It was awesome and of course there are leftovers.  So not only do I still have leftover chili, but I now have left over chicken and pasta.

Tomorrow will be a little more exciting as Brady has a baseball game, oh and its cleaning day! 

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Cheerios & Coffee
  • Morning Snack:  Yogurt Cup
  • Lunch:  Leftover Chili (bowl)
  • Afternoon Snack: 
  • Dinner:  Chicken Piccata with some Pea's & Carrots (Jenny!)
  • Exercise:  100 situps, Squats (3 sets of 10)
  • Weight:  231 pounds
  • Grade:  B

No comments:

Post a Comment