11.20.2011

Day 151

Not much to report on for today.  The good news is today was not as busy as yesterday.  We had another birthday party this afternoon for my nephew (Jake).  Before going over there we all just hung around the house and watched some football.  It was a perfect way to start my Sunday.  Once at the party I resumed my role of watching football and doing nothing.

When we got home, yup you guessed it more football.  I love Sundays!  No time for exercise today and even if there was I don't think I would have done it.  I have been feeling great of late, I don't want to do anything to go south again.  Maybe in a few days I will resume.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Iced Coffee
  • Lunch:  Subway Sandwich, Potato Salad and some chips
  • Afternoon Snack:  Birthday Cupcake
  • Dinner:  Pizza (2)
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  D

No comments:

Post a Comment