11.17.2011

Day 148

It was another busy day for me, both work and personal stuff, more so on the personal stuff.  I started the day off with a nice refreshing cup of iced coffee.  Perfect way to start a Thursday.  Speaking of Thursday, I spent a good chunk of my morning cleaning the house and getting more stuff set aside for the yard sale this weekend.  We have a good amount of stuff so it should be a success.  

Dawn and I went to Pita Jungle for a lunch date today.  It was very nice to spend some alone time with just the two of us.  Plus the food is amazing there so it was a huge win.  After lunch we walked over to the self serve yogurt store.  I got a small cup of non fat min yogurt and it was awesome!  Once we returned home I got back to cleaning as I still had to vacuum and mop.  After picking up Brady from school, we went outside and played some football and enjoyed that awesome weather.  

We all went to get the girls and then stopped and picked up a Little Caesars Hot and Ready pizza for dinner.  Cant beat a $5 meal for a family of 5!  After dinner came time to relax and watch some Thursday night football.  I was looking forward to watching Tim Tebow play.  He's not the best quarterback in the league when it comes to standard NFL QB skills, actually he might be the worst.  However he has more heart and passion than any quarterback in the league.  After watching the game tonight I would put money on that statement.  The guy is a winner, a big time winner!  Who wouldn't want to be around a guy like that.  

So on that note I will be done for the day.  So till tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. You are right Bryan, about Tebow. Hes great for the game. Dad

    ReplyDelete