11.23.2011

Day 154

Only one more day till I can sit back, eat, relax and of course watch some football.  But first I had to get through today, that being Thanksgiving Eve.  It was a very busy day for me however not so much on the work front.  I took a 1/2 day today because I had some other things to take care of, the biggest being a round of golf.

So to recap today's events, it was like this.  I dropped the kids off at school and the sitters.  After that I headed down to get a nice cold cup of iced coffee from DD's.  I returned home and did some work for a few hours and then started to clean the house.  As everyone knows I normally clean the house on Thursdays, however this Thursday is Thanksgiving and there is no way I will be cleaning the house.  It was nice because Dawn helped out this week, however we both had to stop after getting about 3/4 of the house done as she had some work to do and I wanted to get a hair cut before playing golf.  So I headed down to Supercuts and got a trim and then headed to the course.  I played Greenfield Lakes with my father in law, brother in law and one of Dawn's uncles (Uncle Marty).  The course is small with lots of par 3's some par 4's and two par 5's.  I shot a 68 (par is 62) and was happy with it.  After golf I was instructed to pick up some dinner as both Dawn and I didn't feel like cooking (McDonald's it was).  Once dinner was done it was back to finishing cleaning the other 1/4 of the house (our bedroom & mop).  After all of that was done it was time to boil and peal some eggs in preparation for tomorrow.  I'm in charge of making Devil Eggs for the big family dinner and to save on time I like to boil and peal the eggs the night before.  When your cooking 4 dozen eggs it makes it a ton easier.  Once that was done it was time to just sit down, write this post and then call it a night!

Oh and the highlight of my day was that I got my photo from the Diamondbacks from when I was the employee of the month.  I took a photo of it the best I could and put it below.  Geoff Blum is on the left and the team President Derek Hall on the right.  Its pretty awesome and will be framed and mounted next to my bat.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Toast & Coffee
  • Morning Snack:  Celery & Peanut Butter (1)
  • Lunch:  Hot Dog (1, in the car on my way to golf)
  • Dinner:  Cheeseburger (1) and 4 chicken nuggets from McDonald's
  • Exercise:  Golfed, Cleaned House, Mopped
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B+

1 comment:

  1. Bryan, you look great in this photo. Thin and buff, Check out those guns for arms!!!! No trouble driving the "old ball' deep into the bleachers or some parking lot somewhere:) Dad

    ReplyDelete