11.15.2011

Day 146

Today was a rough one for me. Not with my eating and exercise, but my work.  I had to let someone know that they no longer had a job after this Friday.  For those that have done this, you know how I feel.  If you have never done this than trust me when I say that its one of the hardest things you will ever have to do.  It makes you sick to your stomach almost to the point where you want to throw up.  However its part of my job and as much as it hurt to delivery the message, I'm just glad it was me delivering it, not getting it delivered to me.  

After taking the kids to school this morning I made a coffee stop before heading back home to work.  Once I got the news that today was the day to communicate the "news", I got busy preparing for it.  Because of this I didn't get the chance to eat lunch till about 2pm.  I heated up some leftovers from last night.  That bakes spaghetti meal Dawn made was almost better leftover.  After that I got back to work and stayed busy up till I had to get Brady from school.  

Once he got home he wanted to go throw the football around and I sure could use the break so off we went.  While playing in the backyard we saw a hot air balloon fly over the house, and it was pretty low.  It was pretty cool because we could hear the people talking and hear the hot air being blown up into the balloon.  Since it was so low I told Brady that it must be landing somewhere nearby.  So we jumped in my car and started to follow it around the neighborhood until we finally found where it was going to land.  It was this park area in the neighborhood just north of us.  It was crazy to see this large balloon come down in the middle of this neighborhood park.  There were lots of people running up to watch it land.  Once it was on the ground the guy flying it told everyone they could help jump on the balloon part to get all the air out.  It looked like tons of fun.  I told Brady to go out there and play, but he didn't want to.  I think the size of it kind of scared him.  I don't blame him, the thing was huge!

Once we got home it was time for some dinner.  After the day of work I had I didn't feel like cooking and just wanted some quick.  We all agreed on Taco Bell.  A few taco's later and I was ready to call it a night and watch some TV.  

So overall today was a crappy one!  So till tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment