11.21.2011

Day 152

I forgot to post something yesterday due to the fact that it was a very busy day and night and I ended up passing out on the couch about 9pm, so here it is. 

For some strange reason I like to fall asleep on the couch every now and then, but only for an hour or so.  What I dont like is waking up at 2:30am with the TV still on and having a stiff neck.  It drives me nuts when this happens becasue its time I could have been in my comfy bed.

As for the rest of the day and why it was so busy.  Well it was a Monday and I had plenty of work to do.  Dawn and I took our lunch break and went to do a little shopping for some pre Black Friday deals.  We then had to pick up Brady from school and go in and pickup the candles he sold in his fundraiser.  After that I had more work and had someone coming over to the house to buy an old home stero system I was selling on craigslist.  I also worked with Lily on riding her bike with no training wheels.  I'm very proud to say that she has it down now, its so awesome!  Then came dinner and we all went out for some Mexican food (yummy).  After we got home it was kid clean up time and then we helped Brady and Lily with their Christmas list.  Lily did her's pretty quick where as Brady is still working on his.  He's nuts!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Tamale
  • Dinner:  Tacos (2) with beans and rice
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight: n/a
  • Grade:  C-

1 comment:

  1. All I have to say is "I WANT A MOCHACIA BURRITO FROM FILBERTOOS...thats all, Dad

    ReplyDelete