11.06.2011

Day 137

Sick, very sick!  Yes I'm fighting what I think is the flu.  It came out of nowhere and has it me big time.  I have not felt like doing anything all day.  My body is weak, every bone hurts, I go in and out of the cold/hot phase.  It sucks! Its also not the best of timing.  Dawn left this morning for Florida till Wednesday, thank god I have Brady to help me out.  He was such a good boy today taking care of me and doing anything I had asked.  Maybe I should pretend I'm sick every day so he acts this way =).

So with that said I'm done typing.  As I'm sitting here typing this I have pants, shirt, jacket and a snuggie on and am still am freezing!  Its time for bed!  I don't think I will be doing much work tomorrow as I can see lots of rest in my future.

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Man, Im Sorry you are not feeling good . Lots of fluids, water ,water. Ginger ale with lots of ice... Stay warm . Glad you got good old Brady to help his pop!! Grampa

    ReplyDelete