11.13.2011

Day 144

Another day in the books and with exception of a head ache, probably lack of coffee, I felt great.  I only coughed a few times!  It rained all night and a little bit this morning, however that went away and it turned into a beautiful day.

Dawn made pancakes for breakfast so we enjoyed those before sitting down to some football.  We pretty much did nothing the rest of the day.  I did take some time out of my football watching to make a PB&J for lunch, but returned quickly to the couch to finishing watching the Cardinals take down the Eagles.  After the game was over we cleaned up the house a little bit and all headed out for a family walk.  Like I said above, it was so nice out.  Brady and Lily both rode their bikes while Dawn and I walked pushing Charlie in her little car.  It was good family fun!  Dinner was some hot dogs (Chicago style), yummy!

Tomorrow is Monday and the start of a new week.  I think it will also be a good morning for a cup of coffee, but we will see.

Till tomorrow.......

1 comment: