11.04.2011

Day 135: 231 pounds

Well it was another weight in day and my weight has not moved at all.  I guess this is a good thing, yet still drives me nuts!  I have been trying to do so much better this week and yet I have not seen any results on the scale.  However I will say that I can feel it.  The scale might not be showing it, but I just have that feeling like I'm a bit lighter than I was last week.  That's a good thing as it builds confidence.

The rest of today was pretty normal.  I did manage to get to Discount Tire to have my tires rotated.  Lily got a huge kick out of the tire shop and watching my car go up on the lift.  All she seemed to care about was how black their hands were getting from touching the tires.  How cute!  Dawn went to a boutique with her cousin so dinner was just me and the kids.  Earlier in the day I was watching Triple D (Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives) and they were at an Italian restaurant and it made me want....Chinese food.  Yeah I know weird to get Chinese form seeing Italian.  There is this place just down the road that has some decent Chinese so we ordered from there (its no Green Leaves).  It has been a very long time since I have had Chinese food and boy was it great.  It hit the spot and I have plenty of leftovers.  I don't know about you, but left over Chinese is the best. 

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel & Coffee
  • Morning Snack:  Grapes
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast
  • Dinner:  Pork Fried Rice & Chicken Chow Mien
  • Exercise:  100 sit-ups, Squats (3 sets of 15), Lunges (3 sets of 12)
  • Weight: 231 pounds
  • Grade:  B-

No comments:

Post a Comment